Trend alert:belt bags

Trend alert:belt-bags are back!! With that being said all of you that still have your belt bags saved from the 90's, you can take them out for a spin since these babies made a comeback. Not only are stylish they also provide a convenient and easy way to carry your essentials while out and about! So if you need yet another trend and also practical accessory pick one from the ones below.
'Οσες έχετε το τσαντάκι μέσης σας (ή αλλιώς "μπανάνα" όπως συνηθίζαμε να τις λέμε) κρατημένο από τη δεκαετία του 90 βγάλτε το έξω για βόλτα γιατί επέστρεψαν. Πέρα από στυλ προσφέρουν κι ένα άνετο κι ευκολο τρόπο για να μεταφέρετε τα απαραίτητα πράγματα σας. Οπότε αν χρειάζεστε ακόμη ένα στυλάτο και πρακτικό αξεσουάρ διαλέξτε από τα παρακάτω.

 
 
 
 
 
 
via
Shop the story:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /


Do you like this trend?

Share :

16 comments:

  1. I haven't seen many of those around here, but they look so functional and comfy, probably not for me right now (belly bump) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. stylencritics4/10/14 09:36

    Δεν μ αρέσει καθόλου η ιδέα τσάντα-μέσης αλλά το τσαντάκι της πρώτης φωτό ...το θέλω!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Δεν την απορρίπτω αλλά κι εγω δεν τρελαίνομαι κιόλας!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen either but they were spotted during Fashion month..
    You have THE best "accessory", who needs a fanny bag?

    ReplyDelete
  5. πραγματικά πρακτικό όμως ούτε εγώ έχω ξετρελαθεί...μάλλον θα πρέπει να ωριμάσει η ιδέα μέσα μου..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Νομίζω ότι είναι από τα trend που μέχρι να ωριμάσει η ιδέα θα εχει περασει..Καλημέρα!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are cute! I love this kind of comebacks! Oh and I'll be sending you an email today to chat about a collaboration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw it! You made my day Maru, thank you! I will get back on that as soon as possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so elegant, but not sure if it'll look nice on me!



    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man I couldn't get into this lol I always need a big bag but the ladies are working them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a huge bag too but at the end of the day it's rather tiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, είναι κάπως παράξενα, αλλά το δεύτερο μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. τα γούστα μας ταιριάζουν!

    ReplyDelete